March 8th, 2017
55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J2
The 7th Annual Open House kicks off with free RIBO accredited education seminars followed by a brand-new event, a Political Panel which will lead into the main event.
2017 OIBA Open House Schedule:
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm – Education Seminars
- 3:30 to 4:30 pm – Reception & Registration
- 4:30 to 5:30 pm – Political Panel
- 5:30 to 8:30 pm – Open House
- 9:00 pm to 1:00 am – Hospitality Night at the Sens House
All Industry related professionals are welcome to attend!
**NEW THIS YEAR** 2017 Open House Political Panel
- 4:30pm to 5:30 pm – We are pleased to be hosting a political panel with select members of Parliament. This exclusive event will provide attendees with the opportunity to ask MPs questions that matter most to their business and the broker chanel.
The discussion will feature two members from the Standing Committee on Finance – Vice Chair, Ron Liepert and Fracesco Sorbara.
Liepert has vast experience in the political realm. Prior to becoming an MP, Liepert was a Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta from 2004-2012 where he served in various ministerial positions, including as Minister of Finance.
2017 Open House Education Seminars
* If you wish to attend one of the free RIBO accredited seminars, please include your RIBO Number when registering.
- 1:30 to 3:30 pm – High Performance Soft Selling (2 RIBO Hours) – Presented by: Carstar
- 2:30 to 3:30 pm – Autonomous Vehicles & Their Impact on the Insurance Industry (1 RIBO Hour) – Presented by: Aviva
For more information on the 2017 Open House, please contact Claude Miron at firstname.lastname@example.org.