Education Day – Tuesday June 25, 2013
PROUDLY HOSTED BY THE OTTAWA INSURANCE BROKERS ASSOCIATION AND PRESENTED BY :
R A Center
2451 Riverside Drive , Ottawa , Ontario . K1H 7X7
6 RIBO Hours Cost : $ 30.00 (includes BUFFET LUNCH )
Registration 8:30 am.
Starting 8:45 am sharp.
Break 10:15 am for 15 mins.
Lunch at noon to 12:45 pm.
2:15 pm break for 15 mins.
2:30 pm to 4:pm finish.
Statutory Accident Benefits post September 2010
- The Way We Are
- An overview of the SABs Coverage
- Recent Decisions on Interpretation of the Legislation
- Non Earner Benefit – what does it really mean?
- The MIG – A Bad Idea?
- Brokers Beware – E & O and the SABs (Court Decisions You Need to Know)
- Convincing the Client to increase limits for SABs and Liability and Protecting Yourself
To register for this event, the OIBA key contact must “LogIn” to our secured members only section of our website at www.oiba.org and select the “ECommerce” link on the top bar.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. Thank you for your co-operation.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Erwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.