- This event has passed.
OIBA – The Code – Ethics Online – RIBO Hours **Capacity Increased!**
April 21, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
A review of the Code of Conduct and Misconduct as outlined for Brokers. Looking at the purpose, application and relationship to Errors and Omissions exposures
Presented by: Hugh Fardy
Hugh is Currently Senior Vice President Professional Liability, Ontario Region at Gallagher. Hugh specializes in Insurance Broker Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance and related programs and coverages. He is a frequent speaker and author on Professional Liability especially Insurance Brokers Errors & Omissions Loss Control. Hugh conducts many seminars and presentations for RIBO accredited Continuing Education Hours and is in his second term on Council at the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario, currently in the position of Vice President.
Hugh remains very active in the many facets of the Insurance community, both business and charity related. Lives in Toronto with his wife Judy their three children and their families including 4 grandchildren.
To join the meeting:
Please note the following
- Sign in early with a Proper Name if you want a RIBO CE Certificate
- Less than a full proper name first and last means no certificate
Signed in attendance required start to finish, attendance will be monitored
- ***DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE ANY OF THE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE***
- Hugh Fardy has scheduled this WebEx Collaboration meeting.
- OIBA Ethics – The Code – Sign in from 9:00 for 9:30 start
- Host: Hugh Fardy
- When it’s time, start or join the WebEx Collaboration meeting from here:
- Access Information
- Meeting Number: 999 841 996
- Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
- Audio Connection
- +1 519 286 1590 (CANADA)
- +1 844 368 3855 (UNITED STATES / CANADA Toll Free)
- Access Code:
- 999 841 996